We Are Hiring – PROJECT ENGINEERadmin
Currently, we have a job opportunity for a project engineer with the following main tasks:
- Consulting the instrument and automation system for clients.
- Preparing project documents such as: technical drawing, datasheet, specification.
- Cooperate with internal team, partner and client to implement the project.
- Support procurement activities such as: review/comment technical document, do technical clarification.
- Deploy the installation, testing, commission of the system.
- Training and hand-over the system to clients
- Other tasks as required
KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree in Electrical, Electronic, Automation, Computer Science, Mechatronics or related fields.
- 2+ year of working experience in similar roles, Oil & Gas and Power industries is preferred.
- Having experience in instrument, automation (Handheld device, field instrument, SCADA/DCS …), industrial communication networks (Switch, Router, Firewall, …), communication protocols (Modbus, Profibus, WirelessHART, …)
- Having experience in working with design software such as AutoCAD, EPLAN, ETAP, …
- Being competent in MS Office.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent skill of mission self-organization with high responsibility, accuracy and ability to meet the deadline.
- Good communication skill and capability of problem-solving and team working.
- Requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task, possess the willingness to learn and train, to be dependable and consistent with efforts.
Interested applicants, please kindly send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.